Keep Your Money
We adapt our core equipment to the detailed specifics of your application and then supply it at the most competitive price. Savings up to 60% are common.
CUSTOM DESIGNS, FAST
There is always a gap between selecting the right nitrogen or oxygen generator and having it properly integrated into your process. We’ll create a custom solution for you in a very short period of time.
30 Years of Experience
We’ve been designing nitrogen and oxygen generation solutions for all applications for 30 years. Count on our experience to better yours.
Why Non-Cryo Vs. Liquid?
Download our Free Guide to Non-Cryo vs. Liquid
There are many advantages to producing non-cryo gases over liquid. Our free guide will walk you through each of these advantages to help you determine which solution is best for you.
Our presentation includes:
- A look at Non-Cryogenic System Economics (cost vs. purity)
- The lowest cost Mode of Supply (cost vs. consumption)
- Benefits of Membrane Air Separation and Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA) Air Separation
- Comparison chart – PSA vs. Membrane technology
- Gas Systems designed and delivered a large Nitrogen PSA Generator System to supply the refinery’s nitrogen and plant air requirements. The Dakota Prairie Refinery is the first greenfield refinery built in the US since 1976. It was specifically...
- Gas Systems successfully completed witness testing and shipment of a large skid-mounted nitrogen membrane generator system for ExxonMobil’s Hebron Topsides Project. This nitrogen generating package has several unique and innovative design features that set it apart from other nitrogen generation...
- Gas Systems replaced a costly liquid nitrogen (LIN) supply system with a Nitrogen PSA Generation System at Sterigenics Ontario, CA facility. This installation represents The second nitrogen generator Gas Systems has installed at a Sterigenics facility within the last...